Choice of 2 Finishes
The Aurora is a futuristic football table with either a refined satin black or an elegant white finish. Chrome-style details and trim make this a stand-out feature in any contemporary games room.
Sturdy, cross-braced legs give the Aurora excellent stability. It’s more than capable of withstanding the side-to-side movement of a lively foosball game, remaining planted and stable at all times.
Blue LED Pitch Floodlighting
The Aurora’s most unique, atmospheric feature is the cool blue floodlighting. LEDs recessed into the gutter around the playfield produce a striking glow, contrasting beautifully with both cabinet finishes.
Illuminating the playfield in its entirety, this makes the Aurora playable in even the darkest corners, or when the lights are down.
Includes Solid Table Top
A solid table top is also included, designed to fit flush into the playfield cavity and provide a smooth, flat surface. Use it for storage, as a shelf, or just pop the top on to keep the dust away.
The MDF top is finished to match the rest of the table, whichever finish you choose.
Telescopic Rods With Sound Damping
The table body is made from a solid 18mm MDF, and the green, pitch-marked, regulation-sized 4ft pitch is edged with raised sections to keep the ball moving.
Black and silver player figures are mounted in the 1-2-5-3 formation on telescopic rods, and high grip handles allow accurate, precise ball control. Rod noise is reduced with the addition of rubber damping discs.
Internal Ball Return Chutes
After a goal, the ball is returned to play via a network of return chutes built into the table, which always deliver the ball to the opposing player.
With stylish chrome scoring beads at each end and four free foosballs included, the Aurora is a real head-turner in any games room.
- Solid MDF construction and stylish veneered finish.
- Cross-supported legs for stability.
- Cool blue LED flood lighting along the entire length of the pitch on both sides. Powered by 12v mains adaptor, these LED lights will create a cool atmosphere for evening and night time games (can be removed if needed).
- 9mm thick green playing surface with white pitch lines.
- High grip rubber handles.
- Moulded hard plastic players with wedge shaped feet for greater control.
- Moulded score discs mounted at each end of table.
- Thick diameter chrome effect steel telescopic player rods – no ends poking through the table makes this a great safety feature for younger players.
- Raised corners to prevent “dead ball” & ensure fast play.
- Unique tabletop – a single-piece 12mm thick MDF top that fits into the table, and acts as an ideal storage top as well as providing protection from dust and spills. Features finger holes at each end for easy use.
- Individual leg levellers ensure perfect even ball roll on playing surface.
- Ball return system – directs ball to your opponent after a goal.
- Chrome scoring units.
- Includes four balls.
The Aurora is supplied with a pack of regulation-size 35mm foosballs.